Thursday, August 24, 2017

Pin It Weekly #212

One thing that I love about the holidays is crafting! It is so much fun to create different DIY projects for each new season. With Valentin...
I've been pinning a little lately. Most of that would be ideas for craft booths, signage, and items. My guild is having its biennial show in five weeks, and I've decided to have a booth. Hopefully I'll be able to sell some of my smaller quilts, pillow covers, and other small items. 


Good sign ideas for craft fair

All of the items I have for the booth are quilted, from small purses to medium quilts, so there are those ideas. 

Little Waltz @ Northside Makers Market by Little Waltz / Petitevalse, via Flickr

But~ because I've borrowed Stacey's Silhouette machine to make those signs, I've started pinning ideas and tutorials. 

Getting Started with Silhouette CAMEO: 10 Things No One Tells Beginners Before the First Cut - NEEDS ORACAL LINKS

Did you know that cutting fabric on your Silhouette is so easy. Today, I want to get practical and show how easy it is to cut fabric with a Silhouette.  Here’s how to cut fabric with a Silhouette Cameo. The Seasoned HomemakerLearn how to use Silhouette sketch pens to draw with your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait! It's so easy!

Vinyl, DIY, and Crafts OH MY! So many creative ideas to put that Silhouette machine to work.  LOVE IT!


10 Super Cool Silhouette CAMEO Project Ideas. Did you know you can cut wood sheets with your Silhouette?! | See all the projects at bydawnnicole.comvinyl scrap ideas

My only problem or question now is whether I can learn how to use the machine in time to rework and make some of the ideas that I really like. I have decided that this is going to be a fun thing for me.

I Love You To The Mountains and Back love valentine valentine's day camper happy camper camping cabin decor SVG and DXF EPS Cut File • Cricut • SilhouettePng • Download File • Printable Cricut Projects• Silhouette Project Ideas By Kristin Amanda Designs

I'll enjoy the process and the time. If things go well and I have some sales, wonderful. If not, I'll be okay, plus I'll have some Christmas gifts ready for wrapping.

Win-win, don't you think?

Easy way to make your own kitchen towels. Add some humor to your kitchen and some Farmhouse flair. Also makes a great gift.

No comments: