Thursday, April 26, 2018

Pin It Weekly #242

Happy Weekly!  Fighting a virus for several days takes the wind out of gal, so I haven't pinned this week. And I couldn't possibly muster up the energy to pick up the laptop, so I didn't pin last week. And, well you get the idea. It's been a few days.


Lucky #153, PDF Pattern

Never the less, I have a few pins that you haven't seen. 

"A Warm Heart" unique fiber art piece on Fiber Rainbow at http://fiberrainbow.blogspot.com/2012/09/outdoors-and-indoors.html

Tokyo international great quilt show 2013 by sparklearkle, via Flickr

"Flowering" Detail 3

LOVE small quilts! I'm in a monthly quilt club to make these small quilts.with primitive gathers, wi

www.boredart.com wp-content uploads 2017 12 New-Acrylic-Painting-Ideas-to-Try-29.jpg


Bluebird 5X5" inch original oil painting of a Bluebird ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring home, home decor, wall art, wood wall art, photo painting, wood painting, wood home decor and wooden wall art

Perfect Christmas Tree Mug Rug--one of the cutest I've seen!

Happy Wednesday, and Happy July! I heard someone say yesterday that once July arrives, summer is over. I certainly hope for cooler temperatu...

Monthly Mini (from Temecula Quilt Co.)

d1e74711834b768eb83bb322ea9e9aa5.jpg 360×480 pixels

Beach Series #52 by Eileen Williams.

Have you been pinning lately? (I hope you've been better than I have.)

No comments: