Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Quilt Inspiration

I'm going on a trip. In five hours. A girl's trip. Not saying where. Just a few hints but no quilts. There's no time. I'm going on a trip.

Paducah is a fun, charming little city that can easily be explored in a couple of days.  You should visit and see why it was named the World's 7th City of Crafts and Folk Art by UNESCO in 2013.  Here is a list of nine things you can and should do in Paducah.

HDR - Bob Noble Park - Paducah,Ky J.Dunn | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Paducah KY Visitors | Wacinton Sculpture Reviews - Paducah, KY Attractions - TripAdvisor

Paducah, Kentucky, this is amazing, I want a picture in front of this!!!!!!!!

ICRR locomotive #2524 in roundhouse at Paducah, KY

Irvin S. Cobb Bridge, linking Paducah, KY, and Brookport, IL; completed in 1943.

Shawnee Steam Plant Paducah Kentucky KY linen postcard

Downtown Paducah, KY at foot of Broadway - Ohio & Tennessee Rivers during flood season.

Downtown Paducah, Kentucky - July 4, 2014

Chief Paduke Statue - Paducah,Kentucky


Paducah, KY - on my list

I bet you know now. (squeals) Oh, no worries, I'll be writing about this trip, I'm pretty sure. 
I so hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go to the Fleur de Lis antique show (between the Market House and the Flood Wall) say hi to the owner Judy Bray. She is a friend of mine. I used to live in Paducah.
fellow Cotton Robenier Christa