Thursday, February 14, 2019

Pin It Weekly #268

I missed last week's PIW because I was volunteering at Beta convention. Now that it's over, and I've recovered, I'll help babysit grandies while we pass the crud around like we're playing hot potato. Ryder is in the hospital, Marley and Sophie both are running fevers, and Milly's little nose is raw from being cleaned so often.

Let's meet a couple of new followers, shall we? Maria das Dores Lima's boards are all titled in Portuguese. I translated them using Google 
so I could figure out the language. (I'll assume that Google is correct.) 
Here are a few of her pins:

 Have you ever put paper lace on the front edge of a kitchen or pantry shelf? Adorbs!

Decoupage sobre tabla de cortarThis bow is created with 4 wide wired burlap ribbon. Great for wreaths, swags, garlands and more! If you are looking to have a custom bow made for you, send me a message and I will help you make your vision come to life


Sofia Luchita is big on travel! She has almost 50,000 pins on her travel board. Check it out:

El Panteón. Roma. Italia.

Great Family Trip eiffel tower light show only on travelarize.com


Rožnov pod Radhoštěm

Львов, Украина | Lviv, Ukraine | Andrei Dmitriev | FlickrJindrichuv Hradec. Caste in the Czech Republic.


Jesseka is just as interested in words. She has several boards with memes and posters and, well, phrases of  all sorts about all sorts. Here are a few:
sorry not sorry.

wayne-dyer-quotes


And there we are. New followers, new pins, new ideas! 

1 comment:

Clipping said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.