Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Pin It Weekly #281

Here are some of the quilt pins that I've pinned recently. It seems that every time I open Pinterest, there are more quilts! Beautiful, oh-I-wish-I-could-make-this-one, quilts. 


All I can think of is winner winner chicken dinner 😂 And, finished pillow! 🐓🎉 And it’s almost Friday! 😅 Pattern based on tutorial at…

Rooftop Wonders quilt pattern by Amy Ellis for Curated Quilts  - simple patchwork with improvised color placement makes each block unique. Click through to learn more.Miranda's Violet Quilt

Another idea for a shirt quilt (link does not work, but pinning for the visual here)

Dig Into Your Scraps for This Beautiful Quilt - Quilting Digest

Charley Harper Nuture quilt using patio quilt design by happy zombie




I thought it would be fun to share a few more quilts with you from QuiltCon. These are beautiful applique quilts that I just adored. Who says applique can't be modern? Click here for pictures of al...





A baker's dozen, or what we call lagniappe in Cajun French, thirteen pins from my "Heart, quilts" board. Enjoy!

No comments: