Friday, February 7, 2020

Pin It Weekly #305

This is a late PIW, and I apologize for that. I've been quilting, though! So, no pins from me this week. Here's what some followers are finding. Let's start with Marie Dunn, who has some pretty modern quilts pinned.
Don’t you just love how designers can be inspired by a variety of different sources, and then come up with a gorgeous quilt? We’ve been seeing a lot of quilts inspired by gemstones these days. From the 2017 QuiltCon best of show quilt (“Bling” by Katherine Jones) to MJ Kinman’s bourbon gemstone masterpieces, to the …


paper pieced birds


Check out Circajan's candy board! I couldn't resist. Now I'll be hungry for sweets ALL day. :)

100 Best Christmas Candy Recipes - Prudent Penny Pincher


And finally, Mary Gaytan-Ramirez has a board on wire angels. Aren't these sweet? 

How to Make a Wire Angel Ornament - Nativity Ornament Series

Andělka jarněnka - vícebarevná

Wire Angels diy-jewelry-Not sure that this is a beginner's level project but it never hurts to try it!

Andělíček Je z černého žíhaného drátu.  Velikost je cca 12x6cm.  Celková délkaa je cca 18 cm. Můžete ho pověsit kdekoliv ....   Drát je ošetřen proti korozi, ale ve vysoké vlhkosti může chytit patinu rzi.



1 comment:

Kaja said...

I'm looking at this very early on a Sunday morning and now I feel like I want chocolate for breakfast!