Thursday, February 20, 2020

Pin It Weekly (sometimes) #306

Hahaha, how do you like that honest title? First there was that depressive episode, then Rich and I took my sister to Houston to a doctor's appointment, and now we have what must be the flu. I'm not sure. But before you ask--yes, we both got the flu shots this year. Have you? Let's Pinterest, shall we? We'll start with A Touch of Hippy, who has only one board, called "boho" which is full of the cutest ideas. 





Here's Emily Taylor. I don't know if she follows Fleur de Lis Quilts, but I do follow her. Here are a few reasons why:

Products – Collage Quilter



Vintage log cabin blocks made with fabric scraps

You know someone willing to use up fabric scraps is a girl I'm gonna like! Last one is BuzzinBumble

Flowers and herbs embroidery hoop art gift for her / Floral | Etsy

Red & White Quilt "Walk This Way" by Carrie Nelson, Quilted by Carrie Straka - TheQuiltShow.com

All The Pretty Colors Quilt Kit

I Fell in Love with Zippers in 2015 + a Giveaway! | Jaybird Quilts

Have a great weekend. Here's praying you don't have the flu (or whatever this crud is).

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Sorry to hear you are not well.
My husband had the flu shots last year, but unfortunately came down with the flu a few months later. The doctor explained that there are so many strains of the flu that you cannot be immunized against all of them. He had to stay in isolation for a week but thankfully recovered well.