Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: Coral

★★★★★ #1 Shopping App | 10 million members | 100K 5-star reviews | 100% free.I was at a total loss for this week's SQI. So I decided to let the fates and Pinterest help me out. I chose the number five. Then I opened my Pinterest app and looked at the fifth item on my feed. I got lucky! It's this pretty building. I immediately focused on that coral. So, coral it is. Yes, life can be that easy.


















Sponges and coral come from different phyla, which means they have completely different body plans. Additionally, sponges and...

Pantone was seeking authenticity in 2019, and so Living Coral was picked, an immersive color that you’ll find any and everywhere in 2019. | www.essentialhome.eu/blog

Chartreuse, Mint, and Coral Color Palette - Sarah Hearts


Pantone Quilt 2019 - Cabin Peaks in Living Coral - Cotton + Joy

South Rim + Pantone Quilt Entry

Little Miss Sawtooth Quilt – #7 – The Coral Romantic Version – Quilt Reveal

How to Use Pantone's Color of the Year, Living Coral, In Your 2019 Products - Craft Industry Alliance

Twinkle and Twine: Finished Quilt: Coral & Yellow Quilt As You Go


 19+ Best Ideas For Cake Layer Quilt Patterns Color Combos


Easy Gingham Coral Quilt Top with Fabric Requirements


1 comment:

Kaja said...

I love that building! Coral is one of those colours that goes with almost anything, isn't it?