Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Quilt Inspiration



 How about some spiritual inspiration? I found these and pinned them to my "graphic sign decor emblem words inspiration" board. Note: you will not find any derogatory, crude, or foul language on any of my boards, including this one. What is inappropriate in my Godly life, I do not allow in my life.









               AA Serenity Prayer Inspirational SIGN by WeHaveAGreatNotion

This is a wood pallet sign that measures either 16 x 16 or 24 x 24. The background is painted White. Wording is Black.  I will handpaint, sand for a distressed/shabby chic/vintage look and seal the piece.  The back is left unfinished and comes ready to hang with sawtooth hanger.  When you place your order, be sure to specify: *Names (if desired) *Date (if desired)  Thanks so much for looking & I hope to be able to make this special piece for you

Large Wood Sign - A House is made of Bricks and Beams, A Home is made of Love and Dreams - Subway Sign

FAITH Sign/It Does Not Make Things Easy/It by TheGingerbreadShoppe, $24.95

AND I THINK TO MYSELF WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD Sign Size: 25 x 10 (may vary by up to 1/2) Background: Antique White Lettering: Charcoal Gray Frame: Farmhouse Walnut Back: unfinished wood Turnaround Time: Please See Shop Announcement This is a 100% hand painted and distressed


No comments: