Monday, September 28, 2015

Modern Monday


I've made a few of these little rosary wallets.  After I made one for myself, I got rather enthusiastic: I wrote this tutorial and cut out three or four more.  I've been able to sew up one.  So much for enthusiasm.





A friend who has a small shirt business (which I wrote about here) has asked me for help sewing the appliques onto some of her shirts. 







Those projects have kept me plenty busy enough, but then there's also been work.  Specifically, homecoming.  A parade, football game, class activities, pep rally, and dance.  I had to chaperon the dance, which means strobe lights, loud noises, sweaty smells, and a late night.  In a word, migraine.  Ah, the things we do for students.





So I've been keeping busy with lots of modern fabrics and small projects, but it's almost time to get back to a quilt or two.




What modern fabrics / projects have you been up to lately?

Linking up with

No comments: