Monday, November 15, 2010

First International Sale

This week I had my first international sale!  I was so excited to see the address and to think about one of my items going all the way to Palestine.  The idea that someone who lives across the world and comes from a different culture finds something designed and made by little ole me useful enough to purchase is wonderfully exciting.  A bit heady, in fact.  Not that it's such a big deal to most people, of course.  We do live in a global economy and we can chat with and visit people from around the world in a way that only 10 years ago we barely believed possible.  Still, it's a fabulous experience for this girl from The Sticks to mail one of her items out of the country.

2 comments:

Martina Svoboda said...

I was in a similar situation. A month ago I sold one of my bracelets to Romania in Europe. I think I had the same feelings before I sent the bracelet. This is exciting!

Pat Miller said...

I'm so happy for you to become a "global company". Keep up the good work. Enjoyed your "Blog" or whatever you call it.
Pat