First, they've asked for a photo. Since I've been playing around with my new computer I've discovered how to take pictures with it. Of course, it's one of the worst ever, but it's recent...I snapped it last night--no makeup, tired hair, and exhausted body--but anyone who sees me at QC will likely see me looking just like this!
Let's face it, I'm not very photogenic to begin with and, after driving 8 or 9 hours, then traipsing around QC for a day, I'll be thrilled to look this good!
MQG also asked us to post five things about ourselves that you don't know. Here are mine:
- I've lived in the same town for the last 34 years and hubby has never lived anywhere else.
- We were grandparents at 40. A few of the seven stinkers.....
- We're in the middle of a remodeling frenzy and I hate to dust!
- I made my first quilt using my sons' receiving blankets. The sons are now in their 30's. (The quilts were loved to death.)
- QuiltCon is on my birthday! I'll be 54!