Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: C H E V R O N S

We've done Sunday Quilt Inspiration with chevrons before. That was back in 2013 when I was making this quilt for my niece who was graduating from UL Lafayette.

Red and White Chevron Quilt completed Aug. of 2013

Most of those pins were of the chevron design, very few quilts.  I suppose that Sunday Quilt Inspiration has changed and improved in the two years since.  

42 Craft Project Ideas That are Easy to Make and Sell | Big DIY IDeas

I'm making another chevron quilt and, although I'm getting close to the end, I wanted to take a look at a few quilts and decided to blend that with this post. 

Barnwood Jewelry Shelf 14 x 14 - Jewelry Organizer Chevron Pattern In Red And White - Black Bar - Jewelry Holder

Self adhesive vinyl wallpaper  Chevron pattern print   by Betapet:

tutorial for reversible bag *Super simple pattern & great instructions.  Perfect size bag for my stuff & toddler snacks etc.:

I love you to the moon and back chevron blue by JolieCustomWoodArt, $48.00:

Zigzag infinity scarf by Little Doolally - we love crochet winter accessories at LoveCrochet!

chevron #crochet beach bag free pattern:

A blush and gold DIY stenciled accent wall using the Chevron Allover pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/chevron-stencil-pattern.html:

Paint wooden letter base color, Draw pattern with pencil when paint dries, Use painter tape to cover every other line, Paint untaped lines second color, Let dry then carefully peel tape off, Add rhinestones with super glue or decorative tacks.:

The Pink Lily Boutique - Grey Chevron 3/4 Sleeve Dress, $40.00 (http://thepinklilyboutique.com/grey-chevron-3-4-sleeve-dress/)

I've come to like showing pins of a particular design or color or whatever and then showing quilts that mimic or use the design. 

Hyacinth Quilt Designs: A Free Pattern!:

Softie Chevron Minkee Baby Quilt / make in a weekend / pieced / easy / FREE QUILTING pattern / use different colours for the boys:
  
iHeart Chevrons, just in time for Valentines! Downloadable PDF, love the pattern designer!:

chevron quilt tutorial | Quiltylicious. <--- I don't quilt, nor do I plan on starting any time soon. But I really love the chevron design on a quilt

Make a chevron quilt the easy way!  Also shows how to make a pinwheel and diagonal stripe with same technique!

Sandra Clemons quilt with Gorgeous Alison Glass fabrics:

My No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt - free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop! — SewCanShe | Free Daily Sewing Tutorials:

Free sunny chevron quilt pattern. Our pattern is written for a small Throw size as shown in our picture...Pipers girls. Oh my gosh, must make asap!:

Cuddly chevron baby quilt: made with flannel and high loft badding:

This herringbone blanket would make a great baby shower gift.:

STARS & CHEVRONS Patriotic lap quilt pattern Designed by LAURA DEMARCO VAN SLYKE Machine Quilted by DENISE ULRICH Pattern in the July/August 2015 issue of McCall's Quilting:

I really like that this blog has been changing and growing over the years. And that I continue to grow and change as a writer. Hopefully you like it, also. 

Happy quilting,

No comments: