Thursday, May 31, 2018

Pin It Weekly #244

Today I discovered this quilt block that I really like. It doesn't look so difficult, and now that I've realized how much I like row quilts, I have been adding blocks to my "quilt, blocks" board.
Finished Block 48 of #100quiltblocksin100days It feels good to be getting in such much needed sewing time! .. I am participating in theĆ¢€¦

Of course, I've run across a few more quilts to pin. I'm trying to get to that 8,000 mark, but it's slow going. Milly does not like to be ignored! So, I have to stay off of the computer. I tend to tune out everything around me, including Miss Priss.

Tula Pink's Pancakes pattern in blues and seafoam. Girls in the Garden

Image result for modern traditional scrap quilts

Image of London Fields Quilt pattern

"Britcher Leg" quilt by Mississippi quilter Beatrice Davis Franks, 1884-1978. Seen at Hart Cottage Quilts: "Living out the motto 'Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without,' she used whatever fabrics were on hand --- polyester doubleknits for the 1970s Britcher Leg quilts."

Margaret Fabrizio - The Kawandi Quilts

The Kawandi Quilts http://www.margaretfabrizio.com/quilts/kawandi.html

Beautiful work


ART_6495 | by sonjaartisania

Schweiz by Victor Vasarely

EM Commission Dec. 2014 by Libs Elliott

"heart, quilts" is only one click away!
Happy weekly,
Mary

No comments: