Thursday, May 9, 2019

Pin It Weekly #276



Vintage-inspired Log Cabin Quilt - Diary of a Quilter - a quilt blogAre you having a good week? I pray that's an affirmative.  And I hope you have had a few minutes of pinning.

It's one of the few things that I have felt well enough to do. I can get off my feet and my hiney, kick back on the sofa, and enjoy some beautiful photos of things I really love. So that's what I've been doing. It's difficult not going into the studio, but I just don't have the stamina to be on my feet for very long. 

Of course, I've found a few quilts to pin to my "heart, quilts" board


Modern Quilt 58x68 inches Twin Bed Topper Bed Coverlet | EtsyScrappy Lattice is a great scrap quilt pattern to help you scrap bust. If you're light on scraps it also has instructions for using fat quarters. This quilt pattern comes in five sizes, baby, lap, twin, queen and king. There are also two block sizes and plenty of color-in sheets so you can design the quilt to perfectly match the scraps you have available!

Modern Improv Quilt by Sarah Hibbert at FOQ2018



And a few random barns for my "barn, shed, corncrib" board.
Barn With Odd Siding & Old Farm Wagon by lee

Run Down BarnWooden Silos near McHenry, Illinois ~ Photo by Toonie52

Old Red Barn | Peter Hernandez | Flickr

What have you been pinning anything? Share one of your boards with us in comments!

No comments: