Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: WEBS

While I was in the hospital, I was able to do a little pinning and ran across this fun little guy. I really like this particular quilt. In no time I was looking at and appreciating web quilts.

Quilt by Angela Garrett - Heart of
Charnwood | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here are a few of the ones I especially like.

selvage spiderwebs, beautiful quilting

Spider web quilt using pattern by Bonnie Hunter

Tipsy Triangles is a pattern I designed and made for Curated Quilts. The fourth issue focused on Triangle quilts and I had a lot of fun with these improvised triangles! Our submissions included two exacting patterns made with trusty half-square triangle units, so this was a great departure.
Lotsa pieces in this turn of the century (1900) Spiderweb quilt. #americana #antiquetextile #antiquequilt #vintagequilt #patchworkquilt #patchwork #piecedquilt #turnofthecentury #turnofthecenturyquilt #oldquilt #spiderwebquilt #stringquilt



Close-up Serpentine Web Quilt

How lovely is this. A really nice quilt pattern that looks awesome with the Kaffe Fasset fabric.


.Not a real Log Cabin block, but nice effect, great for scraps


Scrappy prints and a variety of corals were used to create this stunning quilt. Adding sashing gives a new twist to the traditional Spider Web block. The GO! Spider Web die, GO! Strip Cutter-2 ½” and your favorite GO! cutter are all you need to get cutting. This pattern is a great stashbuster, perfect for making use of coordinating fat eighth fabric precuts. The finished size is 49 x 49. Fabrics provided by Moda Fabrics

You can find these on my "heart, quilts" board, which has over 9,000 quilts pinned. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: