Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pin It Weekly #279

Happy Weekly! I'm running a bit late this week. I've been busy writing and mailing these invitations to vendors for our guild show. Don't you love computers at times like this?

I haven't  been pinning so much as looking at things. I decided to play with the Silhouette a little and needed some inspiration. Here are a few things that I found which I like.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own DIY decorative sign. Tutorial available at homewithlo.com

I really like the ones like this that look like a dictionary entry. Of course, I have handled a few dictionaries, so it should be no surprise.

"LOVE GROWS BEST IN LITTLE HOUSES JUST LIKE THIS" SIGN

Marriage Definition - Timber + Gray Design Co.


Scripture wood sign Proverbs 24 - living room wall decor - scripture wall art - bible verse sign - B
And I especially love the Bible quotes. I am thinking that I'll practice with a few and then make some for the girls each with their favorite Bible quote. It's to be sneaky and get that info without their knowing that may be the problem.


Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Go be great sign | signs with quotes | signs | farmhouse decor | signs for home | farmhouse sign | wood signs | bible quotes | rustic signs #homedecor #patiooutdoor #framed #signsforhome #farmhousesigns #farmhousedecor #woodsigns #signs #rustic #farmhouseliving #signswithquotes #livingroomdecor



I say I haven't been pinning much, but I still pinned a few quilts. I guess I can't help myself. I ran across several bookcase quilts

Bookcase Quilt Pattern

Bookcase Quilt Class

Bookshelf Quilt 2

Happy pinning, everyone!



2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I get updates from Pinterest and so enjoy the oggling of so many wonderful things. A bookcase quilt is on my todo list for my sister who is a librarian. Love that marriage quote. Thanks for sharing these things,Mary.

Kaja said...

I like the bookcase hung in a doorway.