Thursday, July 23, 2020

Pin It Weekly #325

Check out this girl's Flickr page.... so much beautiful sewing!!
Have I told you that I'm really bad at math? Here's one example of many, embarrassing many: I always check to see what number the next PIW is before actually typing in the number. Sometimes I double check. About six weeks ago I did that. Well, I did something.
Design Trend: Neutral Walls with Pops of Bold Color - Modern Parents Messy Kids
I thought it was check the number and add one. Then I proceeded to number the next PIW by skipping a slew of numbers. I went from the end of the 310s to the 330s. How does something like that happen? I assume it the same way I can slam my arm on a door knob that I just opened. I can't explain it and I've quit fighting it. Other people math for me and I have bruises I can't explain. 
Homemade Birthday Cards For Grandpa Best Of Easy Kids Diy Birthday Card K ... | Citazioni Italiane?  Citazioni Italiane ?, we say that we have presented you with the most beautiful picture that can be presented on this subject. The width of this image is 720. Also, the height of the image we placed on this panel is prepared as 960. When you examine the Handlettering, Karten, Zeichnungen panel that is presented in the  Drawing Clothes girl  field, you will see that you do not need to look at any
Any way, possibly I've corrected the numbers. On my own, so if you see #325 (it's plausible that I tossed it in there somewhere) just know that my life is an interesting series of corrections and explanations. 

This valentines decoration of paper hearts, beads and buttons is cute for any size house or budget! Also includes more ideas for valentines day decorations to liven up your home decor!
Now that I've entertained you, please enjoy the pins I have been pinning recently. 


The Thinking Tree, Ancient Olive Tree, Puglia, Italy - Imgur

Red Teacup | I forgot to upload this one with the rest of th… | Flickr

Fleur De Lis Corner | ... Embroidery Designs at Embroidery Library! - Baroque Fleur de Lis Spray

The Cottage Market: 30+ Cottage Kitchens and accessories

Stop and Admire These Charming Succulent Birdcages — Then DIY Them!

No comments: