Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Pin It Weekly #322

DIY Mask with Nose Wire & Filter Pocket – mmb by hand

Face Mask Pattern - Free Sewing Patter • Craft Passion

Hello! Happy weekly! I hope you are well and wearing a mask. I know, there are lots of opinions about whether masks help. How can they not? The world has believed that a tissue helps to prevent colds and flu when someone coughs or sneezes. How can two or three pieces of fabric NOT help? It's just common sense. 

Read the best DIY mask tutorial with this easy face mask pattern printable. Machine or hand stitch with or without a filter. Instructions, photos, video.

Wearing a mask helps to prevent viruses and bacteria from being expelled forward from the mouth or nose. Maybe it doesn't prevent every bit of mist from getting away, but surely it stops some droplets from getting to others. 

Face Mask Pattern - Free Sewing Pattern • Craft Passion

I suppose I'll get off my soapbox.While I do, you check out these pins and links to various face masks. 

No comments: