Saturday, February 27, 2016

Quilt Show Saturday in Monroe

We got moving early this morning because we had a two and a half hour drive to Monroe. Of course, I wanted a few hours at the show and Rich had planned to take two of the grands to Duck Commander to see where Duck Dynasty is recorded. 

The day was long but especially fun since I got to meet my bloggy friend, Marty of Marty's Fiber Musings, who walked me around, introduced me to guild members, and showed me some amazing quilts. 

I also met Ramona. The three of us participated in the Louisiana Traveling Quilt Bee. It was great to put the persons to the quilt blocks. 


These are just a few of the photos that I took. It's getting very late and our day was long, so I'm saying good night. Hopefully, you'll come back tomorrow for Sunday Quilt Inspiration. 





I'll also post many more pictures from the NLQGA Show later this week. Hope to see you then!

No comments: