Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: B I R T H D A Y S

Tomorrow (Monday) is my birthday. I'll be on starting the topside of my fifties, catching up to Richard's 56. I figure a birthday party is in order. 

Photographs used as napkin rings is a memorable 50th birthday party idea.  See more planning a 50th birthday party ideas at www.one-stop-party-ideas.com:

Fab Everyday | Because Everyday Life Should be Fabulous | www.fabeveryday.com: Milestone Birthday: Planning my Dad's 70th Birthday Party:

1966 Limited Edition 2015 49th Birthday Party Shirt, 49 years old shirt, limited edition 49 year old, 49th birthday party tee shirt TH-138:

picture table by guest book:

50th birthday party decorations. Printable 50 th birthday decor rustic. 50 birthday centerpieces. Cheers to 50 years poster. Birthday sign 50th birthday party decorations decoration Printable 50 th birthday rustic decorations centerpieces Cheers to 50 years poster birthday chalkboard digital download birthday decor country style SunnyNotes 5.00 USD:

60th Birthday Ideas for a Guy:  Free Birthday Math Printable and More DIY Birthday Party Ideas:

80th Birthday Party Ideas:

Wine Adult birthday party invitation. Aged to perfection. Perfect invitation party theme for any wine lover. 30th, 40th, 50th, or any age!:

50th-Birthday-Party-Supplies-Age-50-LEGEND-VINTAGE-DUDE-LUNCH-DINNER-NAPKINS:
Made in 1954 60 th birthday   T-Shirt  Sizes Sm by KrazyKustomTees:

50's Birthday; blue, black and silver party, adult party, men´s party, for him Birthday Party Ideas | Photo 1 of 37 | Catch My Party:

Small Posters designed by Bruce.a Customer | Vistaprint:

And just a few quilts because it's my birthday and I love 'em!
Season By hand Yo Yo Mini-3. http://jenniffier.blogspot.com/p/completed-quilts.html:

Tips for beginner quilters:

Double Stacked Reunion Quilt..Sweetwater Quilts:

Love the pink background in this great granny quilt! Pattern by Bee in my Bonnet:

Antique Flying Geese Crib Quilt, OH?, 31" x 35 1/2", c mid 19th C. Etsy, Betsy Lewis:

"i do" quilt pattern:

Quilt made with vintage hankies!:

Happy Birthday to me. Happy quilting to us all!

4 comments:

Quilts and Such said...

Happy Birthday! You just have more free time to quilt!

Karen S said...

I am a little bit late catching up but I still want to wish you a very Happy birthday. I do hope you had a wonderful day!!

jenclair said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mary! Hope you had a wonderful day--in fact, you should celebrate for the entire week!

Janie said...

Yes, Happy Belated B-Day to you! Beautiful quilt photos, thanks for sharing on your birthday!