Friday, September 21, 2012

Hurry to Pin and Win!

Pretty soon Moda Bakeshop will close the Love It, Pin It, Win It Contest, so if you haven't entered, you'd best go there now and get started.  


Another way to enter is to go to my Pinterest board and repin some of my pins.  I have one board with just Moda contest photos.  

Hover over a photo and click on the repin button.  It will automatically pin to the last board you've pinned on.

It's really easy, but be warned: it's addicting!  Pinning, I mean.  Of course, Moda fabrics are addicting, too, so be careful when you purchase them.  Not that just being careful will help much. But, you know, walk away when you have enough.  

Just don't walk away now, you need to enter the contest.  I mean, who doesn't need free fabrics that are this pretty?

Have a great weekend and happy quilting,
Mary

No comments: