Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love It, Pin It, Win It!

The good folks at Moda Fabrics are hosting the Love It, Pin It, Win It! contest.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/


Contest rules are quite easy, go to the Moda Bake Shop website and choose some of your favorite recipes.  Pin the ones you really love on one of your Pinterest boards.  I put my pins in the board titled, "Heart, Quilts."  So you can just repin one of those I pinned from Melissa Corry this morning.  

Later four random winners will be chosen from the pinned photos.  The grand prize is a set of the ingredients (fabrics) to make your favorite recipe.  (Note that fabric will be from what is currently available.)  Other winners will receive a Moda pre-cut.  Not bad for taking two seconds to enter.  

There is one stipulation: Each pin must have the three tags {#modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin}  That I can't explain.  I have no idea  how to make a tag, but it's easy enough to copy and paste onto the bottom of the pin.  

As I said, I simply repinned many of Melissa Corry's pins and then followed her example for a few that she hadn't pinned.  It really is easy.  Already I have 9 or 10 MBS pins on my board.  Since the contest runs until Sept. 22, there's still time to pin a few more, so have fun with it.

Happy Quilting, Mary

No comments: