My mother had a few Christmas albums and a radio. The early 60's radio stations were still playing "traditional" Christmas music, so those are the songs burned into my memory. Of course, as I grew older, I listened to more modern music. Then mom got sick and on occasion I'd babysit her to help Daddy out, especially during the holidays when I had several days off. To entertain her and to make her happy, I purchased a CD package of old music and played it when she visited. Now Momma's music is one of my Christmas traditions.
1. It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas -- Dean Martin
2. Santa Claus is Coming to Town -- Bing Crosby
3. Jingle Bells -- Frank Sinatra
4. The Christmas Song -- Nat King Cole
5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- Frank Sinatra
6. Silver Bells -- Dean Martin
8. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen -- Bing Crosby
9. Winter Wonderland -- Frank Sinatra
10. Zat You Santa Claus -- Louis Armstrong
|Nat King Cole|
What about you? What's on your Christmas music list?