Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pin It Weekly #109

A second Pin It Weekly this week because I feel guilty about missing two weeks while we were on vacation.  It's an attempt to catch up.  One of the boards I've been pinning to is the "grand, kiddos" board because I love little girl dresses.  So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites

Top 10 free sewing patterns and tutorials for baby dresses
This pretty blue has darling piping along the waist and who wouldn't love those shoulder straps?

Having a little girl is so expensive!
These two are just too sassy to not love, but check out the neckline on the little dress.

Tunic shirt how-to-sew (link is to all posts in the sew-along series)
I just love the fabric and the black.  I rarely like black for a little one, but the pink and soft blue break it up perfectly.

5 Darling Dresses For Girls - Sewing Secrets - A Blog by Coats & Clark
Everything, 

little blue flowers. The Lovebird Tunic + fancy sleeves ;) SUPER cute. {craftiness is not optional} she has so many cute tutorials for girl clothes.
just everything.

I love this contrast pleat detail...must try for kake sometime but add a interchangable felt or satin flower accent to top. :)
The box pleat on this one, sings....

20+ free sewing patterns for kids: my Eriqua FREE dress was fetured from the lovely Emily @ NapTimeCreations <3 SergerPepper.com
and multiplying the pleats sings louder.

easy
Classic touches in a modern way

love the ruffle
add some classic ruffles in modern fabrics.

mod little girl dresses
More ruffles!

Thanks for visiting.  Do you make dresses for your little ones?  Where do you find patterns?  

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I make occasionally, but only simple things. This makes me think I should pull my socks up!