Thursday, June 7, 2018

Pin It Weekly #245

Babysitting, sewing and volunteer work are creating a problem for my pinning time. There seems to be none! I pin occasionally when I'm standing in line or at the doctor's office, but gratefully, I haven't had much of either of those lately. Mostly, I babysit a cutie pie who insists that an adult keep a constant eye on her. She does, however, keep herself entertained. 

Jeanetta Shumate is a new follower who has about 150 boards! Almost 30,000 pins!

A few from her "Donuts/Spudnuts" board:
These Harry Potter Doughnuts Taste Like Butterbeer and Have Their Own Golden Snitch - please click if you would like to see more #griffindor...x

Easy 15-Minute Donuts is one basic donut glaze altered 3 ways results in these amazing 15-Minute Donut recipes. Maple Bars, Chocolate Glaze & Pumpkin Spice.

Apple Fritter Doughnuts
These apple fritters remind me of my dad.

From her "Depression Era Foods" board:
Recipes | Wartime CanadaA classic bestseller for over a century, the Fannie Farmer 1896 Cook Book contains an incredible offering of 1,380 recipes, from boiling an egg to preparing a calfs head. Farmers instructions also go

*Queen Bee Cottage*: Vintage Inspiration: An Old Recipe (Buns, rolls, sweet rolls and donuts)

And from her "Cleaning Products" board:
These 7 Easy Homemade Cleaners are THE BEST! They've saved me SO MUCH money! I'm so happy I found this! I'm definitely pinning this for later so I don't forget ANY of them!Chemical Free Homemade Dryer Sheets. All Natural Dryer Sheets Tutorial. Healthy Living. Natural Living.

30+ Ways to White vinegar. White Vinegar is an amazing, non-toxic tool that should be in every natural homemaker̢۪s arsenal. It̢۪s natural, frugal and even edible!

Uses For Bungee Cords

Homemade Jewelry Cleaner | Homemade Household Product Hacks | Never Buy These Products Again!


No comments: