Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Pin It Weekly #247

Bible Verses About Faith: where there is hope, there is faith where there is faith miracles heppenHello Pinners!
I have some interesting news--apparently there are a couple of people who visit my Pinterest board. Check it out--


284.8k monthly viewers

That's what Pinterest counts, anyway. Well, they don't count it in red, I did little color thingy. But the numbers are all Pinterest bean counters. (I don't think I can count that high. I'd look away for a second and forget what I was doing. Ha)

What are they looking at? Well, that's interesting, too. According to the activity button info, Sunday Quilt Inspiration is having a bigger effect than Blogger seems to think.  

So I don't know what to think. It's confusing and I really don't want to try to figure it out, anyway. Let's just say, I'm happy that someone, somewhere, somehow knows what's going on. Chances are those people are much more interested in numbers that belong to other people. But who knows, right?

I'm just going to do what I like doing: pinning and blogging and maybe even a little posting on Instagram, just for a change now and again. 

Ohio Quilt Barn Backdrop

Fleur de Lis Quilts and Accessories: Pin It Weekly #170

mum likes it but in a bigger version of the pattern:

Tee-shirt blanc bicolore imprimé des lettres
Isn't this funny?

The following pins are from Laura Shiplett's "fabric crafts board. I really like some of the ideas. Look at the little doll sleeping bags!
sleeping bags for bears, dolls, etc.

Patchwork n Play.: W.W.W.W.

Cute Pillow, I want this.

DIY pouch sewing tutorials

Hanging Wall Pocket for a workshop by Rebekah L. Smith rebekahlsmith.blogspot.com

Wow, I have never seen this technique for sewing perfect circles before...can't wait to try! Easy Circle Quilt Blocks - on HGTV http://www.hgtv.com/video/easy-circle-quilt-blocks-video/index.html

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful inspirational pictures, I will have a look at your Board ;)