Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: pegboards

Since last week's organization ideas were so popular, I thought I'd add a few more. This one is all about pegboards. Here's hoping your craft studio finds a peg board or two.

Creative storage inspiration is anything but in short supply with this collection of 21 Ways to Easily Organize your Craft Room or Workshop. Not only will you have a place for all your supplies, it’ll look great too!When I was planning my new sewing room I spent rather a lot of time browsing the internet looking for ideas, particularly for storage. I came across a post on Honeybear Lane about how to make a lar…


Stephanie's Sewing Set-up, Pegboard to the rescue!

 Pegboard Sewing Supply Storage | $100 Craft & Sewing Room Makeover | DIY Home Decor | Budget Decorating | $100 Room Challenge


Extra large pegboard for sewing tools.  Make it easier by buying frames instead of building but either way a great idea for organizing tools and making them handy!

My Sewing Room - Pegboard from Block Designs; Clock and frame from Habitat; Thread rack from Amazon

Gueessss what? Peg board wall is done and on the blog!!!! I love it so much. Like LOVE. Like kind of mad I didn't do it like 3 years ago! And while you are there-- check out the 25 other awesome craft rooms! I'm sharing a few of my favorites in my Instagram stories!



No comments: