Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Pin It Weekly #263

Sometimes I am truly in awe over what my baby (my beautiful machine) and I can create! #sewing #longarmsewing #quilting #quiltsofinstagram Now accepting orders!! DM me!Do you have a Pin Twin? Apparently after you've played on Pinterest long enough, their artificial intelligence finds other pinners who have similar interests and sends an email introducing you. I don't know if the other pinner gets an email singing your praises, but I do know that it gets me. Every. Time.

Dragonfly Party , love the design and the quilting. simple yet makes the design P O P!
How can I not be curious? Wouldn't you want to know who in the world shares many of your interests? Calling those pinners my "twin" works especially well. I've always wondered what it must be like to have a twin. Meet two of my Pin Twins.

Patchwork Mountain Quilts


Handmade Patchwork Quilt in Blue and Gold using Capital T Block

Christmas Ornaments Quilted Table Runner

Pine Sprigs Table Topper in Hexagon Shape


Tracey Russell, Whirls nĂ¢€™ Swirls Quilting, APQS Ontario, free quilt pattern, longarm quil pattern, machine quilting, quilting skills, skill builder, machine quilting

Erica Jackman of Kitchen Table Quilting is a pattern designer. 
I  L-O-V-E love her quilts. You will, too. 
These are all from her line. 
The Betty Quilt Paper Pattern

On the Fence - A Super Simple, Beginner Friendly Pattern by Erica Jackman

Echelon - A Super Simple, Beginner Friendly Pattern by Kitchen Table Quilting


Zuma Modern Postage Stamp Quilt - Kitchen Table Quilting

The Mary Quilt - Kitchen Table Quilting


Of course, I have to include "The Mary Quilt" though it is not named for me. But it does share my name, so there's that. 

Anyway, look for your Pin Twin. And see what other people Pinterest thinks could be your double. Since I have several twins, I'm thinking that I get a new one each week. I should probably look into that. 

Have a wonderful 2019.

No comments: