Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: MQG past

I'm getting so very excited at the prospect of attending QuiltCon in just over a month. I can't see enough modern quilts. Enjoy these moderns from previous QuiltCon exhibits and the people who make up the MQG.


Mountain Horizon Quilt Pattern

Most people take a quilt class to improve their skills and to spend time with friends. Both are excellent reasons to take a class, but there’s another, often-overlooked reason to take a class: you get to see how other quilters approach the design. And it’s not just the students in my classes who enjoy this—I do too!  Not long ago I taught Pick-Up Sticks, from The Quilter’s Practical Guide To Color  , at The Quilt Crossing in Boise, Idaho. The 8” x 8” finished-size blocks are cut and sewn im...

Organic Mid-Century Mod by Laura Bennet

Untiltled (Improv Half-Log Cabin) by Heather Jones

AUSTIN MODERN Quilt from Quilts by Elena

Modern Quilt Month 2018 (2)


Formation quilt sewing pattern Card from Purple Pineapple Studio #quiltpatterns #quiltspatterns #quiltideas #quiltingpatterns


Modern Triangle Quilts: 70 Graphic Triangle Blocks - 11 Bold Samplers – Bryan House Quilts

Equilateral Sampler {Modern Triangle Quilts} - Bryan House Quilts

QuiltCon 2019 ++ Quilt Submissions

My Curved Triangles #2 got accepted into 2019 QuiltCon Nashville. #QuiltCon2019

More quilts like these on my "heart, quilts" board


1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love them all.....but my favorite ones are the first and the last ones.