Thursday, January 10, 2019

Pin It Weekly #264

How is your pinning going? Apparently I've got lots of pin-friends. New followers welcome! Here are a few pins from my week. Pinterest is a good time filler when sitting in a doctor's office or standing in line.
Pillows
These are watercolor sketches I painted of some desert cacti. I tried to use different shades of greens as well as bright pops of color. I have a plant stand in my kitchen with different succulents and cacti growing. I used them as my subject matter for this painting. <br/> <br/> cacti, cactus, succulent, succulents, desert, cactus painting, watercolor, watercolor painting, purple flower, orange flower, bright, modern, fun, pops of color, green, plants, plant love, cactus love, cacti love...

This 16 inch decorative pillow cover has teal, grey and mustard yellow dandelion flower heads and leaves on a soft white / cream background. This

@Cathy Hough-for you:)               New 18x18 inch Designer Handmade Pillow Case in cream with color birds.. $20.00, via Etsy.

Lace
Gorgeous Alencon Lace Trim in champagne Cream with by lacetimethe pollewop place, gorgeous

1930's trim and lace



Mixed media inspiration
 Exclusive Collage Portrait Art Works (7)

Rainbow Forest (99 pieces)


Have a great, wonderful weekend. Come back for Sunday Quilt Inspiration, which I generally post rather late on Sunday evenings.

No comments: