Thursday, March 14, 2019

Baton Rouge Modern Quilt Guild -- What Fun!


The BRMQG invited me to give a lecture at our meeting on Monday evening. I had a wonderful time. I haven't taught in such a long time and I've missed it. 



This class, though, was more about presenting than teaching. I did talk about my philosophy of improv and how I found my way into the modern movement. And I showed about 15 quilts. The whole thing lasted an hour and, happily, I had just enough "teaching material" to talk about and quilts to show. 



Of course, there was other business. Several of us had attended Quilt Con, so we talked about that and there was a pretty awesome show and share. I'd love to give credit here, but I'm still learning names. 

One of the things I noticed in these pics is that everyone is smiling. Doesn't that tell you something? Wouldn't you like to get to know us a little better? Find us on Facebook!





1 comment:

Karen S said...

So pleased it went well and lovely to see the quilts, too.