Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: FABRIC

It's been a while since our last look at fabric, so let's see what's out there. This is not carte blanc to go shopping, online or otherwise. 

bloomsbury garden | fabric, timorous beasties, fabric, - adorn.house
Bloomsbury garden

Fabric by Kaffe Fassett my new favorite fabric line! Bold colors. Can't wait to make a quilt with these!
Kaffe Fassett
I am so excited to announce that Vintage Adventure fabrics are finally here!!! Vintage Adventure is my first fabric line and I’m so thrilled about it – I can’t wait for you to see all the pretty prints! Vintage Adventure is a fabric line that I designed with Riley Blake Designs. I gave some sneak ... Read More about Vintage Adventure Fabrics
Vintage Adventure
G's room is getting an update with new curtains, and hopefully quilt with this fabric line.  Fun!


the long thread's fabric line for moda, these are so pretty. love her design thoughts too.

My new fabric line Mon Beau Jardin for Penny Rose Fabrics / Riley Blake Designs is finally here! Learn more about the inspiration behind this collection here! Nadra Ridgeway of ellis & higgs
Mon Beau Jardin

お花

Dot Dash Fabric in Black

Modern Geometric pattern in pale pink, turquoise, navy, and taupe by lemonni.  This modern design in vintage colors adds a bold look to any boring wall!  Available in fabric, gift wrap, and wallpaper.
from Spoonflower
Summer Blush fabric by Sedef Imer for Riley Blake Designs



No comments: