Thursday, March 12, 2020

Baton Rouge MQG ~~ March



As the coronavirus begins it's march through Louisiana, I've been thinking of several things. I have friends in every corner of the state, most of whom are my age or older, and it's a bad time to be 60+. 



Most of those friends are quilters who live in the Baton Rouge area. I hope that all are well and I will get to see them at the next BRMQG meeting. If you are in the wake of COVID-19, please be safe. If you're lucky, as my family are, keep the world in your prayers.


These pictures are from our March meeting. Aren't my friends talented!





Stay safe, everyone!

2 comments:

Ann said...

The quilts are lovely. All meetings have been cancelled here including quilt guilds. As you say, we are mostly in the 60+ group. We've been basically housebound for two weeks now. I'd rather do that than find out I'm a carrier. Too bad our government decided we didn't need a CDC pandemic team. Now we are trailing the curve instead of leading it.

Karen S said...

It is so good to see these lovely projects. Thank you.
Stay safe and well.