Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beautiful Bed Runner complete

 It's done.  All sewn up and off the machine.  I'm pretty excited about the outcome.  
The circle feathers look pretty good and the stippling did exactly what I hoped it would...worked out all the little kinks and bubbles, except for some in the corners, which try as I might, I couldn't get out.  
They're not too bad, though, and I'm pretty happy with the final results.  
 Most of these photos are of the blocks before taking the quilt off the machine.  
I emailed Diane and will square it up in the morning before shipping to back to her.  
 I don't know how excited she is to get the bed runner back, 
but I'm sure she's curious about how it will look on her bed.
 I don't know how she is, but I'm the kind of girl who loves surprises but hates to wait for them.

So, Diane, start watching for the mail carrier.

No comments: