Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stash Report: May 2016

  
This month has been a month of additions rather than usage. I made several small quilt tops that are in the quilting que, but they didn't touch the yardage that I brought in after my shopping spree at Hancock Fabrics, thanks to Richard and the kids. 

Stash Report for May 2016
Additions and
Subtractions
Yards
Projects from stash
Projects in Progress
Used this month:
cotton paintings (½ yds)
Scrap Quilt (WIP)
Added this month:
gift
Quilty 365  (½ yd)
Blue Squares Quilt top
Used in 2016:
41½
puppy projects  (1 ½ yd)
New Design Quilt top
Added in 2016:
36

Add in the other small projects, most of which used scraps, not yardage, and I still don't come close. I've decided to "report" the gift fabric, but I didn't measure it and know better than to "look a gift horse in the mouth" as my late momma would say. Therefore, it's folded, put in the stash, and one or two pieces have been pulled for the latest project.  They weren't used, but they almost made the cut. 

Are you giving a stash report? Leave a note and I'll come around and visit.  Happy Quilting, 

No comments: