Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Cotton Robin 1



I decided to join The Cotton Robin: 2017  which is hosted by Julie. It's been around for six years, yet I have never participated. I figured it's time to step up the game. I'm a little nervous.





Rules for 2017
"...your center block...should be no bigger than 9"x 9" or 8" x 10" and can be smaller if you wish, or some other dimensions as long at it's not more than about 80 square inches, finished size.

As before, please don't use any fabrics that can't be ironed or that will ravel a lot, or will cause problems for sewing/quilting (if you want an exception, contact me -- I've approved one so far.)

Your choice of block and fabric should reflect the sort of quilt you want at the end, although there are no guarantees!"



Doesn't Julie end her directive in a fun way? What until they see my block! Who know what will happen: I fully expect it to come back stamped "RETURN TO SENDER" with a handwritten note that says, "Are you kidding me?

Now you know why I'm nervous.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

This looks like a fun idea. Good on you for joining in. Good luck!!