Thursday, February 9, 2017

I Need Words

A recent discovery: I need words in my life. Seriously. I need words. I must read everyday. Without thinking I mentioned that to a friend. She laughed. 

Image result for words


I was heartbroken. Then it occurred to me that perhaps not everyone needs words the way I do. Wait. What? How can that be? Do people go whole days without reading any words? 


Image result for words

Then I began to wonder what would happen to me if I had to go a whole day without words. I can't bear the thought...

Image result for words


What is something unusual that you need every day?

2 comments:

Kaja said...

I need to write every day, which I suppose is just another version of word-addiction. Reading works for me too. And tea. And dried apricots.

Karen S said...

I love reading and would struggle without it. I can easily go without TV but not my reading.