Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pin It Weekly #193

Here's the catchphrase: What are you pinning this week?


Natures Doorways ~ Purple Allium:

Noelle Wingate has a lovely Pinterest page full of ideas and fun. One of her boards is called "Dollar Store Crafts" and I love, love, love it!
 :


If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but you're on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!


Another follower, Lucinete Silva, has only four boards, but you need to check out her collectible China board. If I ever go missing, that's where I'll be!

Razão de viver....: Cherrie:

Cantinho da Cristybel:

I want to hold this cup in my hand. I want to feel the texture and the weight of it, and run my fingertip along that top ridge. I want to see the colors and figure out the little flower dots. Yes! I want this cup!

xícara:

Belgin Goztepe Kouuncu has thirty boards. I can't read the titles, but I can tell you that they have hundreds of pins and those pins are interesting. From the pictures I'd say "tavuskusu" means peacock.

Proud Peacock.:
Peacock by Leanne Phillips, via Flickr:
Add caption

peacock:

Naples Purple Chandelier by Elements:

Click here to visit my Pinterest page! Here's hoping you're having a great week! Richard and I just celebrated our 57th birthdays, so we're feeling a little older. lol But we're also gearing up for Mardi Gras, which cancels out age. See how that works in Louisiana? We stay young by celebrating life! How do you stay young?
#fleurdelisquiltsonpinterest

No comments: