Friday, October 18, 2019

Pin It Weekly #294

My apologies for being late, but hey, take note: PIW is about to turn 300! I'm thrilled because 300 PIW posts means over five years of Pin It Weekly. Doesn't that impress you just a bit? So here's what I've pinned to "heart, quilts" lately. 


Bright Hopes Quilt and Tutorial | © Red Pepper Quilts 2017

Two Block Patchwork Quilt ~ Work in Progress

Loose Ends quilt sewing pattern from Saginaw St Quilts #quiltpatterns #quiltspatterns #quiltideas #quiltingpatterns


Starfire Quilt Pattern image 1

Sherry's Churn Dash & Stars Quilt

Scrappy String Quilt Top | Scrappy string quilt top for the … | Flickr


Labyrinth Quilt Pattern PDF file A Red Pepper par redpepperquilts

An English Paper Pieced - Low Volume - Stretched Hexies Quilt: Part 2

Beach Huts design by Red Pepper Quilts by beth

These are all in the general population of "heart, quilts." They are so new that I haven't had the opportunity to move all of them into their respective sections. Of which there are 20. See?

I've been trying to think of other sections I might add and would love suggestions, which you can leave in the comments. 

No comments: