Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: BUTTONS

One of my most popular SQI posts is from this one back in 2013. I thought that since it's a favorite, we could revisit the idea. So, the idea is the same; the pictures are updated. Let's start with creative ways to use buttons.  
Custom Button Picture that you can Personalize | Etsy

Custom Hummingbird Wall Art Made To Order Button Picture | Etsy

More button craft ideas!
easter crafts with buttons #eastercraft #craftsforkids

Handmade Gifts - 30 Creative and Best Ideas for All Occasions

And for a few quilts inspired by buttons...
Pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew A fat quarter quilt in 3 sizes. Perfect for a confident beginner. We also include this pattern in the kit of the same name.Cute as a Button | Etsy

12" Button and Spools Block

@stashbandit posted to Instagram: I took a little block idea and made it into this quilt that I named I'm Sew Happy. QM called it Sewful Things. It was great fun to make! Blues are tricky in scrap quilts, and I have many, many reject blocks left over. #scrapquilt #scrapquilts #stashsewing #patchwork #patchworkquilt #patchworkquilts #quilt #quilts #quilting #makeextraordinaryscrapquilts #hqstitch #likeastashbandit #dianeharris #stashbandittrunkshows #sewing #sew #sewingproject #thimbles #buttonsCute as a Button | Etsy


2 comments:

Warm Quilts said...

What great button inspirations! The hummingbird and sheep are my favorites. But, the ornament with festive bow just might make for some beautiful holiday decorations.

Kaja said...

Button baubles! Mary, you have inspired me.