Thursday, January 2, 2020

Pin It Weekly #301

 Geez, I'm struggling. This bout of depression is really sticking to me, but I'm determined to just wait it out until it gets out. In the meantime, I have managed two minutes in the studio, some babysitting, and some pinning. Yes, I know, but there's been quite a bit of waiting in doctors' offices, so ....




 What have I been pinning you ask? Well, I'm not quite over Christmas. I know others have put away their trees and packed up their pretties, but I'm just not ready. I want to wait and enjoy them when the blues are a little more rosy. Take that, depression!

I'm kind of interested in these salt dough ornaments. They look cute and easy.





I'm really into all of these little baubles and bags and beauties. Isn't that little coin purse above fabulous? And the birds! 




1 comment:

Karen S said...

This is a lovely collection to have put together.