Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Cotton Quilter's Guild September 2020 meeting

Did you know that you can hover over the picture and the caption appears? Yes, the magic of technology!

How about getting to the CQG meeting's Show and Share before the week is out? A miracle from Mary! I'm actually quite proud of myself. The photos below are quilts, quilt tops, and charity quilts, with the exception of my own shares. I'll tell you about those later. Some things need finishing. 









 All of the following are WIPs to be sold online via the Cotton Quilters Guild Facebook page. So are tops we worked on during our Sew Day two weeks ago.  Did you know that you can hover over the picture and the caption appears? Yes, the magic of technology!






 And that's about all I have of the meeting. No need to bore you with the details of minutes, etc. Right?


1 comment:

Karen S said...

A lot of very productive participants!