Thursday, September 17, 2020

Pin It Weekly #332

 It's Weekly time! Here's hoping that you're having a fabulous week. I've been crafting. That's all. Crafting. And enjoying every minute. I thought I'd share some of the ideas that I've been toying with. I haven't made them all, but I'm hoping that the next week or so will see most of them complete. 

I really want to paint a mason jar!



 Who doesn't love wooden candy corn?!
 

And because I've gone a little crazy with the door hangers. 




 Hopefully I'll finish the door hangers that are waiting on the final coat of sealer then the ribbon. Richard and I went to Alexandria today and I made ribbons in the truck while he drove. It's amazing how much I can accomplish when I'm not playing with everything at once. 

Which of these crafts do you think I'll experiment with next? Perhaps the painted mason jars? (I do have everything I need!) Find many other ideas for crafts on my "craft diy make" board. As always thanks for visiting and please leave a comment.

No comments: