Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Pin It Weekly # 330

CHRISTIAN  HETZEL

The weather has been quite blue/blah and gray/icky since the hurricane. We absolutely can't trust the sky. However, the temperatures make up for that. We absolutely CAN trust the temps. 

Hand Painted Oil Painting Abstract Indigo Wall with Stretched Frame 7 Wall Arts® – CAD $ 119.53

So I've been feeling a little gray and blah. I did load a quilt top on the long-arm and I've gotten in the groove. I had forgotten I had this top. It was in the bin waiting a turn. Apparently, there's no rhyme or reason to taking turns in my world. This is neither the oldest or the newest in the bin. So... 

ANA ELISA BENAVENT   Green Rust

But enough of my gray/blah life. How about looking at a few more of these abstract pieces that I pinned while looking for inspiration to use up some scraps. How do they multiply so quickly? 

Explore our site for even more relevant information on "abstract artists famous". It is actually a great place to get more information.

CHRISTIAN HETZEL : Photo

art journal - expression through abstraction — Neskowin Bay by LuAnn.Ostergaard on Flickr.

Dimensions: 14h x 11w x .5 inches Original Abstract Medium: Acrylic , gold Leaf , & clear wax Surface: Wrapped Canvas Finish: Matt Varnish Sides: Painted Gold

Gallery - Blaire Wheeler Fine Art

Wood painting by C.W. Slade - image no longer on site as piece was sold. Other…

There we go! I feel better already! You can find many more pieces on my "abstract-art paint oil pastel prints" board.


No comments: