Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pin It Wednesday: Stupid Blogger

Oh my goodness, what is going on here?  I have to hold down the right mouse button to be able to type anything on Blogger, which means typing with one hand!  Not good or easy.  It only happens with Blogger.  I’ve been able to type normally in word, so I can type in Word and copy to Blogger but even that is weird.  If you have any clue what is happening, or why, or how to end the insanity, please, Please, PLEASE let me know. 

In the meantime here are a few pins from my latest board, “quilted, barns.”








If I posted some of these last night, I apologize.  There are so many of these beautiful, old barns that it's a little difficult keeping track.  How else to end this post than with a few stunning Amish-inspired quilts?












No comments: