Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: TEAL


Amazing!







I've been working in teal and white today.  Well, between bouts of stomach ache.  This miserable bug will not go away.  This morning I even tried using Facebook to give it away.  My post reads 
"FREE to good home: stomach bug. Comes complete with all necessary equipment: bedside pan, cold compresses, two day supply of Alka-Seltzer and Pepto. Doctor's excuse available on request for small fee. Must take ownership immediately. Contact Mary."

Trina Turk "Santorini" Bed Linens - Neiman Marcus
great quilts and a great causeNo, it didn't work, although I did get quite a few comments--all no's! Can you believe it?

Working in teal did, however, give me the idea that it would be interesting to see what Pinterest has in teal quilts and fun.    

    Star quilt; I love the colors, need to mix up my color selection. LLM     

Teal Brown and Gold Quilted Star Christmas Ornament.

Silk Scarf in Turquoise and Copper...love these colors!

Teal and Brown Minky blanket.


Aqua Bedroom...I want to redo my bedroom in this color! Without the birds on the sheets though...

lap or baby quilt  in teals  Caribbean Waves by MooseCarolQuilts, $210.00

Quilted Table Runner Teal Turquoise Aqua by atthebrightspot, $68.00


@FryeStyle Ornamental Teal Art Quilt by Hilary Frye

Love the different teals in this quilt with the white stars

Teal Quilt

Happy Quilting,
Mary

2 comments:

jenclair said...

Love all the teal and blue!

Your posts aren't showing up...again.

Richard Goodin said...

All these quilts look beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Burgundy Bedding
Light Grey Bedding
Navy Blue Bedding