Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pin It Wednesday #52

Happy Snow Day Wednesday.  I'm enjoying our couple of days off.  I've been sewing and quilting and have had so much fun!  

Jedi Craft Girl: Jedi Craft Girl Quilts...I could change colors and do one for my Boy

These quilts are all from my "heart, quilts" board.  I've invited some of my followers to pin to the board, but I'd like to have more pinners adding to the beauty.  If you're interested, let me know....you can comment here or send me an email (mary.marcotte@gmail.com)

Penny Sampler top | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you're interested in pinning to this board, you have to follow it, and I have to follow you.  Once that's done, I can invite you (add you to the list of people) and we're all set. 

Solid Squares Quilt.

Wouldn't it be great to have several people all adding quilts to the same board.  Of course, you've have access to it anytime, and I certainly don't have a problem if you were to use the photos on your blog.  All you'd need to do is let your readers know where they can find the pics so that they can follow the pictures back to the original source.

Midwinter Stars - My Red Door Designs

Love this for scraps!

How To: Sew a Diagonal Strip Quilt | Jenallyson - The Project Girl - Fun Easy Craft Projects including Home Improvement and Decorating - For Women and Moms

love this simple quilt

THE QUILTED PINEAPPLE: Lucky #13

Between The Lines quilt pattern by Denyse Schmidt

Beautiful Neutral Quilt

stitches of love: I love the sashing

Supergoof Quilts: 'Sjaan, Diamanten & Apies'.
Here's hoping you join me
Happy pinning,
Mary

No comments: