Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Quilt Inspiration: SKY

I love the color blue.  It's clean.  It reminds me of my momma's eyes.  It's quiet.  It's time for blue.
The Blue Ocean.


Blue sapphire and diamond

blue flower by slowitdown
Great Gatsby Collection Sapphire Ring by Tiffany & Co


Blue Flower by tabba76


Blue Floral Dress

Super-waves
blue #MasionMartinMargiela duffle
Beautiful Blue Scarf.

True Blue, England ( I WANT MY FRON DOOR THIS COLOR) I finally figured out what color to paint my door!! Yes!

I've never seen blue shells before, have you?

Beautiful flowers are always in season! #beauty #blue #flowers

Rich patina, but easy to duplicate with ASCP.  Florence, Antibes Green, Old White

beautiful blue details

Glass caps for telephone poles. Always loved when one turned up blue . . .

Hutch & Blues

Sunburst Quilt by Elizabeth Ann Darst Bierce (1818-1901). Daughters Of The American Revolution Museum, Washington DC

Dresden Fan Block Tutorial by Hyacinth Quilt Designs

So simple and yet so beautiful.

only 3 fabrics

1900's Antique Chocolate Pot

Love this make-do

felt

Here's hoping you have a blue Monday tomorrow!  I am off for the MLK holiday and hope to have some time for sewing.
Happy Quilting, 
Mary

No comments: