Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pin It Wednesday

LSU TIGERS New background???I spent the day at LSU with a group of students who were learning biology and physics.  They are in a CART classroom and today was CART day.  Now, don't ask too many questions about CART, I really don't know much about it except that it is a new teacher program.  College students earn their degrees and the CART program puts them into classrooms so that they can get some added training specific to teaching.  

So anyway, here are a few LSU themed pins for the fans who love some purple and gold!
LSU  TIGERS


I wasn't actually born in the Boot, but I got here as fast as I could!!

LSU Tigers

GEAUX LSU TIGERS


Death Valley

LSU

LSU Blue Dog

LSU Tigers Print- Original Design. $12.00, via Etsy.

LSU Tigers  #kendrascott #teamKS
#kendrascott #teamKS

LSU Tigers

And there are so many more pins than these little piddling ones.  But it's late and I'm done.  I'll close with the LSU memory quilt that I made for a customer who had a friend graduating. It's made from the tee shirts she wore while at LSU for four years.


The quilt story is here.

No comments: